We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, which govern our handling of confidential information that we hold about you.
Your personal information will be collected and held by TG Financial, an Australian Financial Services Licensee, for the purposes of providing you with the agreed advice and reporting services.
Where providing General Advice we may only need to collect basic identification, including your tax file number and contact details in order to provide product advice that does not consider your broader position, needs or goals.
Where providing Personal Advice, in order to provide advice that is in your best interests, we may need to collect the following information, unless you elect to scale or limit our advice:
- Identification documents;
- Name, contact details and date of birth for you and your family;
- Employment or business details;
- Financial needs and objectives, including your assets, liabilities, income, expenditure, insurance cover, superannuation and estate planning;
- Investment preferences and risk/return profile; and
- Other information that we consider necessary to provide advice in your best interests.
The personal information collected may include sensitive information such as health information.
Where reasonable and practicable we will collect your personal information from you. We may need to collect personal information from third parties, such as your accountant.